What is the most effective way to treat urinary tract infections? Natural health or Antibiotics?
The natural health debate has become remarkably popular in the last decade and will only become more hyped as research testing becomes involved. Can some natural health remedies actually be more effective than its traditional synthetic treatment counterpart? Some doctors have been baffled at recent research showing some natural health remedies as extremely effective.
To treat urinary tract infections, both the natural U.T.I. Treatment and the traditional antibiotics aim to kill the bacteria that are residing in the urinary tract and bladder. Though both treatments are usually effective in killing the E coli, one can actually harm your body and cause more problems down the road.
Natural Health vs. Traditional Medication
Our company has a combined 22 years of natural health experience and of course we are a little partial to natural health. Personally, I think doctors are wonderful and our company’s health doctor would even agree. The problem is that most doctors are educated in medical schools which are specializing in traditional medicines. Natural remedies are usually never taught!
Also traditional medications (synthetic pills, antibiotics, etc…) try and ‘reinvent the wheel’. In few cases, traditional treatments have sometimes caused more harm than help. For instance, E coli is a bacterium (cause of U.T.I.) that thrives in a warm, moist, stable environment.
If the environment is too acidic the E coli will die! To treat urinary tract infections naturally, you must consume a high acidic (ascorbic acids usually work) diet. This will actually kill the E coli living in your urinary tract. And this remedy has been working for 2000 years.
But after the discovery of antibiotics, unfortunately this U.T.I. natural treatment was thrown to the wind because of modern medicine.
Do You Know What the Word ‘Antibiotics’ Means?
The word ‘antibiotics’ actually translates to ‘anti-life’ or no life. This is because antibiotics work by killing every type of bacteria it comes in contact with. This would be great if all bacteria was bad but modern science tells us that our body has billions of bacteria, some bad and some good.
Urinary tract infection antibiotics kill many ‘good’ bacteria in the body and can leave a person worse off than before the treatment. Furthermore, over time the bacteria will become immune to the antibiotics and become even more potent!
You should consider treating your infection the way nature intended… naturally, before you consider antibiotics.
Natural U.T.I. Treatment Tips
You don’t have to spend a hundred dollars to see the doctor and you don’t need to spend even more on antibiotics. Here are some helpful natural U.T.I. Treatment tips.
1. Don’t get dehydrated! – You should drink plenty of water to flush your system regularly. Try drinking 10-12 tall glasses of water per day.
2. Ascorbic Acid- Ascorbic acid will benefit your immune system. And a healthy immune system means a healthy body. Try eating a 5-a day fruit plan and also supplementing your diet with Vitamin C tablets. This vitamin is very affordable and reaps benefits for the body.
3. Drink Cranberry Juice Regularly- For prevention, start drinking unsweetened cranberry juice regularly to prohibit bacteria from clinging to your urinary and digestive tract. One to two glasses should do the trick during an infection.
4. Never Hold It! If you live an active lifestyle, you know what it means to ‘hold it’. You should try to go to the bathroom as much as possible. Flushing your body as soon as possible will keep the bacteria levels low in your urinary tract.
5. Urinate after Hours! If you and your partner perform the deed, you should make sure to urinate afterwards to flush the bacteria from your body.
6. Wipe from front to back! Ladies, you should always get in the habit of wiping from front to back. E coli is often found in feces and can be transported if you are not careful.
7. Avoid Hygiene Sprays- You should not use feminine hygiene sprays below the belt. This can often be very irritating and cause more harm than good. If you maintain your health, you should not need to use a spray.
8. Yogurt! – You should try eating yogurt several times per week to encourage a healthy supply of ‘good’ bacteria in your digestive and urinary systems.
Be U.T.I. Free in 12 Hours
Discover how to treat urinary tract infections in 12 hours flat with no pain, no doctors and no drugs by checking out our Natural U.T.I. Treatment website. Our company combines 22 years of natural health experience to offer you a researched-based, medical doctor-approved, step-by-step, 100% guarantee remedy report with absolutely no-risk unless you are completely satisfied. Check us out today!